Endpoint Protection is used in regularly scanning computers in order to recognise and prevent unauthorised programs from running and employ firewall policies that block or permit network traffic. It helps in detecting and blocking malicious software coming from a web network. Endpoint Protection’s administrative console enables the IT division to modify security policies for individual department.
• Defend against ransomware and other emerging threats with multilayered protection that fuses signature-less technologies like advanced machine learning, behaviour analysis and exploit prevention with proven protection capabilities like intrusion prevention, reputation analysis and more
• Gain enhanced visibility into suspicious files via tuneable protection to make better policy decisions
• Shield commonly used applications against vulnerability exploits and isolate suspicious applications from malicious activity
• Integrate with existing IT infrastructure for automation and orchestration with open-APIs
• Enable business with a high-performance, lightweight solution